Sunday, January 23, 2011

Fw: Dear All, .........................Urgent.......and reply to only me and not to all................it is private study..........

 
----- Forwarded Message ----
From: nikhilesh kala <nikhileshkala@rediffmail.com>
To: tholiya@yahoo.com
Sent: Sun, 23 January, 2011 11:58:41 AM
Subject: Re: Dear All, .........................Urgent.......and reply to only me and not to all................it is private study..........

Jai Jinendra Uncleji,

My responses below.

Regards,
Nikhilesh Kala

On Sun, 16 Jan 2011 10:37:06 +0530 wrote
>
Have u been ever receiving my mails on various topics earlier? - yes

Since how many years? - more than 5 yrs

Have u been reading them? - most of them


R u still receiving them? - yes


R u in any of my group? - not aware


Do u think my mails r useless? - no


what r the complaints and suggestions on my mails? none
>Thanks and Regards,
>Alok Tholiya (S.E.O) M:9324225699

>
>
We offer free ( against deposit) wheel chair,patients Fowler bed,tripods, sticks,walker etc..
>
>
>
>
www.digambarjains.com
>www.aloktholiya.blogspot.com
>
>
>
>
Marigold developers: for home loans and best properties
>marigold Mini Party hall at santacruz




No comments:

Post a Comment