Sunday, January 30, 2011

FW: [menow] Dear All, .........................Urgent.......and reply to only me and not to all................it is private study..........


 



To: menow@yahoogroups.com
From: sanumeh@indiatimes.com
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2011 07:12:58 +0530
Subject: Re: [menow] Dear All, .........................Urgent.......and reply to only me and not to all................it is private study..........

 
Dear Sir

Have u been ever receiving my mails on various topics earlier? Yes
 
Since how many years?----May be 2-3 years, I don't rem'ber exactly
 
Have u been reading them?---Yes, quite often
 
 
R u still receiving them?---Yes
 
 
R u in any of my group?---Menow
 
 
Do u think my mails r useless?---No, on the contrary, I think that you are doing a great service to the humanity. 

Thanks

Sanjeev
 


-----


__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
    .

    __,_._,___

    No comments:

    Post a Comment