Wednesday, January 19, 2011

[resortstimeshare-India] Dear All, .........................Urgent.......and reply to only me and not to all................it is private study..........





 



From: ashokgodha@hotmail.com
To: tholiya@hotmail.com
Subject: RE: [resortstimeshare-India] Dear All, .........................Urgent.......and reply to only me and not to all................it is private study..........
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 18:14:11 +0530

 

To: jainmatrimonials@yahoogroups.com; mifac@yahoogroups.com; marigoldestateagency@yahoogroups.com; menow@yahoogroups.com; resortstimeshare-india@yahoogroups.com; tholiya@yahoogrouops.com; vnss@yahoogroups.com
From: tholiya@hotmail.com
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2011 10:43:31 +0530
Subject: [resortstimeshare-India] Dear All, .........................Urgent.......and reply to only me and not to all................it is private study..........

 
Have u been ever receiving my mails on various topics earlier?  yes
 
Since how many years?  8-10
 
Have u been reading them? yes
 
 
R u still receiving them? yes
 
 
R u in any of my group? yes
 
 
Do u think my mails r useless?  no
 
 
what r the complaints and suggestions on my mails?   No
 
Thanks and Regards,
Alok Tholiya (S.E.O) M:9324225699

No comments:

Post a Comment