Wednesday, January 19, 2011

FW: [resortstimeshare-India] Digest Number 990

 


> Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 09:02:19 +0530
> To: tholiya@hotmail.com
> From: soniraj@gmail.com
> Subject: Re: [resortstimeshare-India] Digest Number 990
>
> Replies next to your questions. I am subscribed to your yahoogroup.
> At 16/01/2011, you wrote:
> >Have u been ever receiving my mails on various topics earlier? YES
> >
> >Since how many years? 2-3 Years
> >
> >Have u been reading them? Regularly
> >
> >
> >R u still receiving them? YES
> >
> >
> >R u in any of my group? Resorts timeshare
> >
> >
> >Do u think my mails r useless? Not atall, except may be some resort
> >availability, but i can pass that.
> >
> >
> >what r the complaints and suggestions on my mails? No complaints.
>
> ********************
>
> <<< Points to Ponder >>>
>
> 'the' is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation
>
> ********************
>

No comments:

Post a Comment