Thursday, December 30, 2010

Re: meri pahli badi jeet , my first victory due to RTI.....for me RTI is Durga.....Alok

Hearty thanks for ur mail. You have inspired me to write abt my expirience with Indian Courts. May be then it will show why I call it worst then hell. Let us see when I have time and guts to do so.And then I will write abt my expi with police and govt offices too and that will be sufficient to show that we r in worst then slavery state.
 
Thanks and Regards,
Alok Tholiya (S.E.O) M:9324225699


We offer free ( against deposit) wheel chair,patients Fowler bed,tripods, sticks,walker etc..




www.digambarjains.com
www.aloktholiya.blogspot.com




Marigold developers: for home loans and best properties
marigold Mini Party hall at santacruz



From: MADHURI SAKPAL <madhu_sak@rediffmail.com>
To: tholiya@yahoo.com
Sent: Mon, 27 December, 2010 11:40:49 AM
Subject: Re: meri pahli badi jeet , my first victory due to RTI.....for me RTI is Durga.....Alok

Hello sir,
I dont get time to read your all mails, but sometimes i give a glace look at your mails. i found you are unhappy with judiciary on the contrary i have faith in indian judiciary i am aware that there are many loop hoples in procedure and practice and curruption are prevailing but you have have to live here. firstly, we have to change ourselves and then to family and friends automatically society will change. i appreciate the work done by you. there are many good judges in Bombay high court and in lower courts. everyone is not currupt i have lots of hopes and respect for our judiciary. Sometimes litigant appearing in person are not fully aware for the rules and procedure, the Courts have to follow their procedures. i have seen many judges helping the litigants i can named Justice Dharmadhikari, J Chandrachud, J Nishita Mhatre, J Oka, J Khanwilkar, J kanade and many more extremely good.Please ignore grammer and spelling mistakes

On Sun, 26 Dec 2010 07:28:43 +0530 wrote
>






I was a hapless/ helpless guy all these my life till RTI was introduced. No govt dept was willing to act,respond,reply and I was living like a slave.

My mobile waspick pocketed in bus in june 2010. Same day I lodged a police complaint. Like all these yrs no one was in the mood to act. I followed twice by visit and twice by letter, then I registered with Mumbai police commissioners web site. As was happeningsince Independence nothing happened. Commissioner is very busy serveinghis Akas so a further promotions, appointment after retirement on imp. posts and allottment of land/ flats keep happeneing. All top brass in our system want to serve only builders,hotelieres, mafias , some netas who can influence allottments etc etc.

So I filed after 5 months of follow up a RTI application abtmy mobile and several other aspects of handling mobile complaints. And lo on 24/12/10 police called me that my mobile has been found and that come and collect.To save the thief ( Javed Hakim Shaikh mobile no. 9869903731) theyclosed the matter as lost and found instead of making a criminal case of theft against Javed Hakim.I played cool and innocent and did not press for further action as going to Indian court is like going to hell.

My 3G mobilewith 5 MP camera(used for taking nasty lapses of govt officials) and office features were of no use tothis guy who could have returend a peice for hefty tip/ baksish if he was really honest.He has totally spoilt the pc and Nokia yesterday quoted me Rs 2500/- for repairs.Ofcourse I have given for Rs. 900/- for repairsto a small timer outside.

So, first time I cud get a police to act and get some result isall due to RTI. Shree Shree Shree RTI you havemademe a citizen from aslave. RTI is some thing which even President Obama referred to as great virtue of modern India.
As a gratitude I will reserve Rs. 2500/-to spendon protecting RTI and protecting my rights got since year 2005.Pl. note I do not donate in Temples, for puja patha am last man to even peep in if that puja function is causing traffic jam and using stolen power.It is for people loaded with haramka to spend irresponsibly and encourage menace but my every single paisa is to be used for betterment of mankind.

I offer my place free for meeting ( AC and suitable for 60 seats)to RTI activists with tea and biscuits from my side. RTI activists you are my Durga. I will never worship Durga idol but RTI act and RTI activists who fight devils and give me a lay manlike me with no voice a freedom.
>Thanks and Regards,
>Alok Tholiya (S.E.O) M:9324225699

>
>
We offer free ( against deposit) wheel chair,patients Fowler bed,tripods, sticks,walker etc..
>
>
>
>
www.digambarjains.com
>www.aloktholiya.blogspot.com
>
>
>
>
Marigold developers: for home loans and best properties
>marigold Mini Party hall at santacruz

>





No comments:

Post a Comment