Saturday, May 12, 2012

Thanks. I am glad for your inputs.

Wish u all the best Inbox ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Kishore Jagtiani ✆ kishorejagtiani@gmail.com May 11 (1 day ago) to me Dear Alok, Thanks. I am glad for your inputs. I agree with you AHI is good & the best ...no issues. Actually, really no need for influence as you inform, only I had bad experience of being refused twin sharing & they insisted I take deluxe, with charges going as high as nearly 12-14 lakhs. My cousin brother had to tell the senior doctor a few things & unethical practices & they allotted twin sharing to me. THIS WAS REALLY BAD. Blood, really no issue as they are charging Rs. 20,000/- for the blood. The blood donors is a formality always followed by all the hospitals. The hospital & environment is good & I am confident & totally relaxed. My wife is deeply religious & does the mantras & I join her. Deep breathing was recommended by the physiotherapist & is compulsory for recovery. Fortunately there is no stress in the family & confidence levels are high. I am totally relaxed without anytension & so is the family. God is great. Warm Regards Kishore Jagtiani ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- On Fri, May 11, 2012 at 4:25 PM, Alok Tholiya wrote: I have been trying to work on your request. AHI works as a system and no amt of influence helps. As far as treatment and care is concerned they are one the top so u can be assured of that and no need of reference for that purpose. By the way you can refer the name of Shri M R Chandurkar who is my guardian and is on board. But honestly it does not matter. It is bye pass or angioplasty? How ever my friends and relative of even age of 40-45 hv undergone same and all with 100% success and happily sent home on 4 th/5 th day. Blood : I am unable to get 0+ but if any other group will do then myself, my wife and son can donate. Just relax and everything will be alright. Be cool, calm and composed and do Mantra Jap. When u r at ease and relaxed surgery is easy, recovery is faster. Take deep breathing for 11 to 21 times in an interval of 45 minutes or so. Additional Oxygen will help in many ways. Your confidence and smiling face will cheer family who must be under stress. I am confident everything will go alright without any hassle. Thanks and Regards, Alok Tholiya, -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- On Thu, May 10, 2012 at 11:00 AM, Kishore Jagtiani wrote: Dear Alok, Do you have good contacts with Asian Heart Institute & Dr. Panda & others, or do you know of others who are closely connected.to A H I & its Doctors. I am going for Bypass surgery on Monday the 14th of May. Can you help with blood donors for blood group 'O' + - positive. They require 8 bottles on saturday / Monday between 9am & 1 PM. Person should be between 18 yrs & 60 years & no alcohol or smoking & no medication - means not suffering from any ailment.. For further details you can contact A H I Blood Bank. Thanks Kishore Jagtiani

No comments:

Post a Comment