Sunday, August 10, 2014

Thanks for B'day wishes

I wholehearted thank one and all for their best wishes and blessings on my 59th B'day. Unable to individually respond for which I am sorry. I can assure u all with your good wishes I feel rejuvenated to continue good work for common man and society. When I fight against any red tape , delays, injustice, harassment, nepotism is not merely for me but for our future generation who must get free and healthy environment to live and work and rise. Today US, Singapore, Dubai , Malyasia , China also live in Kaliyug but we do not see such nepotism and lawlessness and scams as we see here. So myself like few others have decided to take fight for right, for cause, for progress and your wishes have further added more to my resolve to continue to do so. Thanks once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment