Monday, June 13, 2011

Re: Cost audit

And  I have done it with a confidence that u will help daddy in this audit. Pl. coordinate with him now. Alok

On Sun, Jun 12, 2011 at 8:51 PM, Pratima Gangwal <capratima@hotmail.com> wrote:
  I can not stop myself form appreciating  d act of urs .Pl Accept My sincere appreciation 







 CA PRATIMA GANGWAL 
 9764020111           
visit my blog

 

 

 







From: atholiya@gmail.com
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2011 19:28:16 +0530
Subject: Re: Cost audit
To: rss@bpml.in
CC: vipul.shah@bkt-tires.com

Respected Uncle,
Namaskar.

I have no words to express to you all who are so human and so compassionate that I have hardly seen such people. I know my request was unreasonable but.... u know.

I think you have given some lease of life filled with love and affection and will go a long way in history of relationship.
Pl. convey to Hon. board deep gratitude and respect for their gesture of love and human consideration before which no man made rules work.

I will send those letters as advised which have been prepared by daddy and given to me but I had no guts to send.

One last request pl. never tell him that I had written any letter as he has never allowed me to promote him and neither he has promoted my business. So I don't want him to loose his self respect at this fag end of life.

I remember my commitment 1. Always available for any help as and when called upon.
2. Will pay back the fees given to him for just keeping him motivated and busy on grounds as above. Money was not the criteria as you know.

My folded hand thanks,

Sincerely yours,


Alok Tholiya
 

On Sat, Jun 11, 2011 at 3:42 PM, Radheyshyam Sharma <rss@bpml.in> wrote:

Dear Alokji,

Ref. to your email , we would like to inform you that we have gone through the facts given by your good self and our long association with shri B L Tholia ji, discussed the matter of re-appointment of M/s Tholia & Associates with our board of directors and please to inform you that our board have considered  the request.

This is for your information with a request to sent a letter U/S 224 of reappointment of Cost auditor.

For Balkrishna paper mills ltd

R S Sharma

.

 

From: Alok Tholiya [mailto:atholiya@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 24, 2011 2:32 PM
To: Shri R A Sharmaji
Subject: Re: Cost audit

 

Respected Uncle,
Namaskar.

I am not in a position to show my deep respect and gratitude towards you, and your company which has unequivocally remained faithful , respectful and friendly to their old associate and cost auditors Shri B.L. Tholiya my daddy. like he is rare even your co. and yourself are rare in this materialistic world. In present times people only have association (including  marriage and when it comes to looking after Sr. citizen of family come) till convenience. No sooner they start causing difficulties they are discarded but for your company. 

Incidentally daddy has been one person who would go out of way to remain associated with old ones be it old serving barber to old serving staff to his old father to his old friends and even distant relatives. He is one man who would go to his younger brothers bedside on every Sunday for years when most other forgot him as he was on bed for 7 yrs and ailing under Parkinson and paralysis.
I know he did not get fees from Clients like Bradbury Mills etc. as they were in bad financial condition but he never gave up them and did their work with same zeal.

But like everyone has some minus point. He too has one. That is he fails to accept that he is not able to function.
I know most of his clients one by one left him as he could not do justice to his work as he met with a road accident  and had head injury, brain hemorrhage  and loss of memory.But yours is one of the company which continued to be associated with him with the  result  that he recovered to a great extent and was active for last 11 years inspite of very bad accident.The blessings and best wishes will keep showering all the good luck for many generations of your group and those who are at the helms of affair of your esteemed company.

This time again as he has fallen sick he is unable to cop up. He simply cant. But yet he is unable to accept that fact. Since th time your phone call came I have been gathering courage to speak him about his resignation but could not.

On Monday I requested im to get some letterheads from office. He asked why? I in brief told him that we have to send some letter to Balkrishna.

That day evening (yesterday) when he came he called me and gave a ready typed letter. I was surprised and started reading same.
He has made a letter for appointment.

Respected Uncle he has given me same for couriering. I nither have courage to send same nor have courage to ask him to send resignation. It will  emotionally disturb him badly.I am not sure how to help in this situation.

I can only make folded hand request that pl. continue with him for this last year on record and manage the work thru another Hon. auditor. It may be wrong to do so in the eyes of law but will be loved by almighty above who will appreciate this human gesture.  Most probably he will realize his limitations soon and you may be able to officially change to another cost auditor. Pl. note that whatever fees your company pays to him will be humbly refunded to your company by me personally but for the havens sake save him from shock for this time of his health specially when my mother has just left him this year.May god shower on you all the courage to do a great service and favor  to me and my family and for a person who has never begged for a penny or favor his whole life.

I will remain whole life indebted for this kind gesture...

--
Thanks and Regards,
Alok Tholiya





--
Thanks and Regards,
Alok Tholiya (S.E.O.)
(Real Estate, Insurance, Mutual Funds, Bonds,
Tholiya Marketing and Leasing Pvt. Ltd.
Marigold Party Hall,
Tholiya Bhavan,Next to Regency Hotel,
10th Rd., Santacruz East,
Mumbai 400055
tholiya@hotmail.com
M:9324225699



• Pl. fwd./ circulate this mail if you think the issues raised here needs wider audience.



• Let us make our city beautiful, disciplined and Loveable.
Let us handover to our future generation a better place to live in.



www.digambarjains.com
The matrimonial web site for Digambar Jains



• Also subscribe to my very popular yahoogroup:
Send blank mail to:
menow-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

No comments:

Post a Comment