Friday, June 17, 2011

Story repeatedly told by my father and my prayer..READ AND RETURN TO ME

Story repeatedly told by my father when we were young: on. Judge asked a thief to seek his last wish as Judge just announced against him capital punishment. The thief could ask anything but requested permission to take his mother in arms for last time. Judge and all others felt much moved. Mother was immediately called. Everyone was waiting to see the emotional moment in court when son will see his mother last time. But to the great shock of everyone this young man bit her ear and nose the moment the mother came near. Immediately police separated them Silence was restored with great difficulty.

Judge angrily asked thief the reason of this insane step? He calmly replied , Lord had my mother been strict when I stole a eraser in school of my classmate then this day would not have come. But instead of being strict on my first but seemingly small mistake she ignored it. As a result I started doing bigger lifting and then yet bigger and then started dacoitee. And in this case the house owner woke up suddenly when I was trying to loot his house and in the fear of getting caught I stabbed him. And now I am on way to phansi/ about to be hanged. My mother did not play a roll of responsible guardian who should ensure that their wards do not go astray / off path. Sir, she deserved it. I am going to be hanged at this young age only because I was let loose and I never knew my personality is developing negatively in the dark room of my house.

Friends, we ought to play a roll of light house and show a right path to our young ones. Even if at times we sound bitter / strict but if not then one day we will repent for being responsible for spoiling their youth and career and family!!!


Each
and everyone one of us are going through tough
times right
now,
but God is getting ready
to
bless those who wish to and Keep the faith.

My
instructions were to pick
few people that
I
wanted God
to
bless, and I picked you.

Please
pass this to at least
(4)
people you want to be blessed
And
a copy back to me.
This
prayer is powerful, and

Prayer
is one of the best gifts
we receive... There is no cost but a lot of rewards. We always believe that others are responsible for our miseries. Nay!! This prayer is based on the fact of Jain Karma theory which makes us responsible to act and responsibly to lead life happily. It does not allow you to pass the buck of your sins and makes you own up your own act.
Let's
continue to pray
for self purification.


The
prayer:

 




Father,
I ask you to bless me
my friends, relatives and those for
whom
I care deeply, who are reading this right
now.

I assure you my god that I shall never ever indulge in such activity which will snatch away sleep of my near and dear ones and cause them even slightest of pain or hurt.
Holy Spirit,
I
ask
you
to minister to their spirit
at
this very moment. Where
there
is pain, give them
peace
and Mercy.
Where there is doubt,
release a renewed confidence through your grace and I assure I will do everything and will rebuild my reputation.

Teach the kindness to me, replace my false pride and let me do more and more good deed. Almighty teach me benefits of patience, humbleness and sweetness, give true meaning of responsible life towards family, friends and society.

Where there is need, I ask you to fulfill my needs.
Bless my home, family with love and understanding and
health and happiness. I give more importance to above and hence not suggesting finances which don't make a happy family but honesty, responsibility, togetherness does.

Give everyone including me sanity to be responsible so that peace and happiness of family returns and remains intact.

Oh God keep all those black shadows away from me who do not prevent me from committing wrong, do not inspire me to remain truthful, do not enforce on me to remain disciplined in the eyes of law, society and all concerned. God vanish such well-wishers (???) who have no courage to keep me on right path and do not threaten to leave me even if I do what a learned, respectable person from a good family would not dare to even think.

God give me such friends who will forewarn me and save me from loosing face or getting punished. God give me friends who will work for my long term happiness, safety and prestige and not for pushing me behind...

I know friends are available in dozens who want party sharty but there r hardly any true but bitter friend who know that one of my wrong move will destroy the sleep and happiness of my family, my beloved, my siblings, my elders and others with me. Thus I beg for friends and well-wishers are tough and strict with me.

God is a


Precious name only if it helps you and me to remain out of miseries and sufferings.

Amen.

(If
the Lord lays upon your
heart
to send this to
more
than
four people, you are truly
blessed).

No comments:

Post a Comment