Thursday, August 18, 2011

Mr Prashant writes back on my reply to Mr Krish who has several reservations


Prashant Uikey prashant.vikey@gmail.com via yahoogroups.com to iqolms
show details 7:45 PM (1 hour ago)
Images are not displayed.
Display images below - Always display images from prashant.vikey@gmail.com
 
Its a very noble thought Alokji and i wish you all the success in it. I would also like to offer my services for those thoughts in any small way i can. 
On Thu, Aug 18, 2011 at 7:32 PM, Alok Tholiya <atholiya@gmail.com> wrote:
 
Why not start from the days of independence from foreigners( independence form brutal present system is still pending).
  1. Congress to most parties became political which had started as a movement. 
  2. I encourage all to take part in managing society, ALM, and fianlly join politics. I had tried my hand in politics too. Am satisfied with whatever little I cud do. Now I dont want to and will never contest any elections. 
  3. But I want all good citizens to give some years in politics once their education, family and career front is reasonably done. 
  4. I want shri Krish, shri Jalan, Shri Ahya, Shri Mayank , shri Bhagawanji, Shri ........ and even Baba Ramdev, Shri Nana Chudasama, Shri Annaji, Shri Kejriwal, Shri Hegde,Shri Shiv Khera, Capt Gopinath, and so many ( i am forgetting names)   etc  etc all to contest and win elections. So that I can really see criminal , corruption free govt./ parliament. 
  5. How can u see Annaji and like out and keep vacuum in politics so criminals enter?? What a fallacy?? U r uncomfortable if civil society and likes enter the politics and u also want criminals free politics. Can we go for some course on psycho leadership course. Everyone wants good people in politics but not their own family members, staff, their neighbors ( good ones) , their heroes. Then how do u get good leaders??? 
  6. Is it a  jealousy but undiagnosed or goals set wrong? ?? If my objective is to see that my future generation gets a better govt, better society,better country to live in that if I cud not do it then should I not allow others to do it so my future generation gets what I have dreampt for them. It is like I cud not save my child from drowning then no one else should save and let crocodile take him away. 
  7. A good leadser is to be seen as good leader and not what is his age, cast, language, whether he is close to me or not, whether he is from my area or state or not etc etc.. 
  8. Pl. everyone clear foggy mind. It is difficult but try. Listen to Kabir, Osho, Dada waswani and other similar people so we follow a right path without seeing our personal har jeet. In the matter of country it is collective objective and better tomorrow and be on border against enemy or against sinister rulers. And let any good person come to power may be we like him in personal capacity or not but whether he is better then present lot. Sorry no time to draft well , Office staff forcing me as they want to go home. But good , if message isnot clear then no longer message will convince .
    Alok Tholiya 
    Past President: Pali Hill Jaycees Youth Club, Leo Dist. 323A, Lions Club of Vakola
    THOLIYA BHAVAN. GR. FLOOR,
    10th ROAD, NEXT TO REGENCY HOTEL,
    SANTACRUZ (EAST), MUMBAI: 400 055.
    Tel. 26125699 /  M.9324225699.
On Thu, Aug 18, 2011 at 5:21 PM, Krishnaraj Rao <sahasipadyatri@gmail.com> wrote:
 

18 August 2011: Whenever public anger spills out on the streets and media goes into overdrive, a new political party is born or gains ascendancy. Many a new party in its infancy appears like a socio-political movement. When the dust settles, the movement is over, and only the party remains.

No comments:

Post a Comment