Monday, August 22, 2011

Re: Independence???????? Atleast I never enjoyed in last 57 yrs of my life.....Alok‏

  • Re: Independence???????? Atleast I never enjoyed in last 57 yrs of my life.....Alok‏

22-08-2011
To Alok Tholia, vijayananair@rediffmail.com, ANILKUMAR PANDE, aditya24384@yahoo.com, akshu.cool@rediffmail.com, cshekhar00@yahoo.com, hemanipande@gmail.com, Jain Pankaj Patni, pradeepjadon2003@yahoo.com, Dr Subhash Chandiwal Vakola, Jain S Patni, sudha.o.sharma@gmail.com, arrtidpatel@gmail.com, abhishekshejwal@gmail.com, meghna_polymers@yahoo.com, alankar.karpe@gmail.com, dramitkas@yahoo.com, Anand Jain, anilnkanere@yahoo.com, emailsanyal@gmail.com, arvind30_09@yahoo.co.in, kasaranenibhanu@yahoo.co.in, Chandiwala, Mahaveer Jain, akmchandra@yahoo.com, debolinagm@gmail.com, Dilip Nemichandji Kasliwal Jain, dixitshweta2@rediffmail.com, gangach@rediffmail.com, ganu23@yahoo.com, girish maru, kalpana.gyanchandani@integronindia.com, dagade_kirti@yahoo.com, latasbradhakrishna@yahoo.co.in, manasranjan rout, mangala_samant@yahoo.com, mayurkaku@gmail.com, pinkimona@gmail.com, mshaikh1987@gmail.com, naina0375@gmail.com, nandinitripathi_2006@yahoo.com, preddy12@rediffmail.com, fekpla@gmail.com, patent_123@yahoo.co.in, priti jain, purnima purnima, Rahul Archan Patni,Indore, rkj_28@yahoo.co.in, Jain Lohade, surya001@umn.edu, rajesh@mepropharmaceuticals.com, Rajkumar Chandiwala, Rinkesh jain, Ritesh Bakliwal, rkajmera@lupinpharma.com, Rushita S Jain, sunilroy1301@yahoo.co.in, saginalap@hotmail.com, sampigo@gmail.com, Sandeep Jain, sandeepsen@hotmail.com, santo.mishra@gmail.com, sapna_tamhanekar@rediffmail.com, jyothi_walia@hotmail.com, sgude_14@yahoo.co.in, khushbu.ehis@gmail.com, sonali.gupte@kotak.com, sonalijustforu@gmail.com, swapnali.s.nalavde@gmail.com, Trishala, ussodha@yahoo.co.in, Vikas Alurkar, vinod.arora@ranbaxy.com, kdmankikar@gmail.com, RANE.PRAVIN@mahindra.com, sanjiv@imc.net.in, anita.anita@rediffmail.com, devesh_joshi@hotmail.com, gopaldthakur@yahoo.com, jennifer6785@gmail.com, tawdenaresh@gmail.com, Abhilash Nair, chaluvadi.bharath@gmail.com, juliousdas2000@gmail.com, ma01@hotmail.com, psawankar@rediffmail.com, ranjan78in@gmail.com, saibrd@sify.com, Saurabh Jaiswal, supighag@yahoo.co.in
Dear All
I saw this early in my life. I did not become an enterprenuer even though I developed more than 100 technologies and new products , all for my clients and employers. They gave me some money for it and I remained satisfied with it because I did not have to bribe nay one to earn it.
Malshe

On Mon, Aug 15, 2011 at 2:31 PM, Alok Tholia <tholiya@hotmail.com> wrote:

Unfortunately I cant reciprocate as I was born as a slave, I have been
living here as a slave of bureaucrats since birth, who keep on harassing,
demanding bribe, make me run abt , keep delaying, etc etc . They keep me ill
informed abt my rights and privileges, they snatch away my time, money, and
put me under lot of pressures. Due to this pathetic condition I cant
celebrate any independence and I m not hypocrite  to still say some nice
words while living in fear and terror.

And even politicians who give a smile ( unlike growling burracrats ) but
have never been of use as I go to them empty handed. Yes all those Ambanis,
tata's Birlas, Mallaya, dawood, Telgi, harshad Mehta, builders, hotelires,
mafias, mandir mafias, college mafias like D Y Patil ,  etc etc who carried
brief cases and suitcases get all rights, privileges, their matter heard
faster and all licnecs issued, policies amended to sit them, land allotted
in jiffy and I kept seeing them rise crushing all common man. May be they
are celebrating what u r too celebrating.

Sorry, May be RTI has given me some freedom. May be more will come
when Annaji s Lokpal Bill is passed and finally 100% freedom will come when
courts can deliver justice in an year or so. Till then dont wish me such
things which sprinkles mirchi  on my wounds.

In 57 years I have never been welcome to any govt office, no police,
municipalty, govt has ever given me any respect, never ever extended help
smilingly rather most often I had been heckled as a stray dog in their
corridors as I dont carry any bribe money.

.....writer is a common man of India suffering with 1000 of wounds in heart
of bearing insults and rude treatment from junior to senior govt personnel.

www.aloktholiya.blogspot.com




--
Prof. V.C.Malshe
33-34 Build No 10
Kamdhenu
Hari Om Nagar
Mulund (E), Mumbai 400081
09322593702, 09029093702
Res 02225320153

No comments:

Post a Comment