Friday, December 28, 2012

Comment from Respected Motilalji Oswal

Motilal Oswal
Nov 29

to me

Thanks for the email.

Lets not get disappointed . I would agree with you but at the same time we must keep on doing what is right and what gives us satisfaction. It is the internal satisfaction and happiness which maters and not the external recognition.

Pls continue the good work . I have seen your site and which is a very good initiative. I appreciate your contribution. I think you JITO also have a matrimonial site and we must work together. Pls get in touch with Ajay Jain , CEO or Pravin Dhoka.





Warm regards

MOTILAL OSWAL
CHAIRMAN & MANAGING DIRECTOR
Motilal Oswal Financial Services Ltd.
Motilal Oswal Tower, Junction Of Gokhale & Sayani Road,
Prabhadevi,  Mumbai - 400 025
TEL-91 22 39825500
 
Warm regards

MOTILAL OSWAL
CHAIRMAN & MANAGING DIRECTOR
Motilal Oswal Financial Services Ltd.
Motilal Oswal Tower, Junction Of Gokhale & Sayani Road,
Prabhadevi,  Mumbai - 400 025
TEL-91 22 39825500

Awards email signature

From: Alok Tholiya [mailto:atholiya@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 28, 2012 10:44 PM
Subject: Fwd: Jain Calender



Respected Uncle,
Namaskar.

Pl. note that daddy was drafting the Akar Tithi Darshika for 17 years and Ashokji was printing same in good quality and at extremely subsidized rate. . Due to health  he cud not bring it out last year. And this yr to he is not there.

WE did not learn that as we found noone acknowledged in Samaj his that service. Even my www.digambarjains.com goes unrecognized. And when one needs Jain samaj they only show face to Who's who and not the one who is mediocre but who works for samaj. Recently I had appealed 200 members of Jain samaj to extend help in my personal issue but  no one bothered.But Christians came and assured repeated help in issues of human rights, women, oppression.

 I wonder whether our samaj is made of self seekers and followers of Rich and those who r on big post ( whether they do anything for samaj or not) .

Our samaj has only two class VIP's and Chamachas and no good workers as good work is   never recognized. Even Sadhus only want parrots and not who follow Mahavir vani and indulge in good work.

Sorry, even I do not know where can we get Dig Jain calenders/ Tithi Darshika. Even I want one.

CC to others after hiding


Thanks and Regards,
Alok Tholiya,

4 comments:

  1. PMTAX
    Nov 29
    to me
    Congratulations for exposing the hypocrisy of our so called leaders of our community. I fully agree with your views.
    Continue to expose such cases in future.
    CA Mahendra Turakhia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ajmera Enterprise
    Nov 30
    to me
    Dear Alok,
    Jai Jinendra,
    Sorry to know the situation arised and faced by you. Due to few people whom you have contacted and they have not behaved and answered properly and not helped you in your need, so in that frustration you might have forwarded this email to all jain people.
    But my concern is that you should not blame to total jain community for some of the people who have not extended any help to you. I don't know the reason why they have not extended help, may be they must be having some reason which we are not aware of. So, we should not blame anyone till we know the fact and valid reason to blame anyone that what I believe and I have learned. We are human beings and not god, we know that by our karma's the situations arises and we have to face the same positively to avoid and to generate more negative karmas.
    Let me know still you are in need of any help, I will assure you and try to help maximum to resolve your problem. But stop sending such emails further and be positive in life, if there is bad than sure there is good also, otherwise you have either good or bad. So, turn your vision to good side to make yourself good, positive and happy.
    Jai Jinendra,
    Regards,
    Milan Ajmera
    AJMERA ENTERPRISE
    PLOT NO. R-258, MIDC,
    THANE BELAPUR ROAD,
    RABALE NAKA,
    NAVI MUMBAI 400 701.
    INDIA
    TEL : +91-22-27698822 / 14
    FAX : +91-22-27698881
    MOBILE : +91-9322401398
    EMAIL : ajmeraenterprise@gmail.com
    info@ajmeraneterprise.com
    WEBSITE : www.ajmeramachines.com
    www.ajmeraenterprise.com
    Skype : milanajmera

    ReplyDelete
  3. jayant kumar jain
    Dec 3
    to me
    Dear Sir,
    I am aware about the services provided by you and your family to Jain Samaaj. But after receiving this email I want to know the very specific reason/s for your anger with samaaj.
    Regards
    Jayant Kumar Jain
    Bhabha Atomic Research Centre
    Mumbai-400094
    mobile: 9757424858
    office: 022-25590807

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shashikant Jain
    Dec 4
    to me
    04.12.12
    Dear Alok Ji,
    Let me know if I can be of any help to you in printing the Jain Tithi Darshika.
    Thanks.
    Shashikant Jain

    ReplyDelete