Saturday, December 15, 2012

I find what you say is truth but many not like it.

Nitin Doshi
Nov 29

to me
Respected Sir,

Thanks for keeping me your mailer list.
I find what you say is truth but many not like it.
I like your attitude and the way you handle the matter.
It will be my pleasure to associate with you and contribute to our small section of society in what ever little available time & money in my kitty.

Regards,
Arihant Engineers
Nitin Doshi

From: Alok Tholiya [mailto:atholiya@gmail.com]
Sent: 28 November 2012 22:44
To: undisclosed-recipients:
Subject: Fwd: Jain Calender

Respected Uncle,
Namaskar.

Pl. note that daddy was drafting the Akar Tithi Darshika for 17 years and Ashokji was printing same in good quality and at extremely subsidized rate. . Due to health  he cud not bring it out last year. And this yr to he is not there.

WE did not learn that as we found noone acknowledged in Samaj his that service. Even my www.digambarjains.com goes unrecognized. And when one needs Jain samaj they only show face to Who's who and not the one who is mediocre but who works for samaj. Recently I had appealed 200 members of Jain samaj to extend help in my personal issue but  no one bothered.But Christians came and assured repeated help in issues of human rights, women, oppression.

 I wonder whether our samaj is made of self seekers and followers of Rich and those who r on big post ( whether they do anything for samaj or not) .

Our samaj has only two class VIP's and Chamachas and no good workers as good work is   never recognized. Even Sadhus only want parrots and not who follow Mahavir vani and indulge in good work.

Sorry, even I do not know where can we get Dig Jain calenders/ Tithi Darshika. Even I want one.

CC to others after hiding


Thanks and Regards,
Alok Tholiya,
Marigold Hall,Tholiya Bhavan,no one
10Th Rd., Santacruz East,
Mumbai 400055


• Pl. fwd./ circulate this mail if you think the issues raised here needs wider audience.

• Let us make our city beautiful, disciplined and Loveable.
Let us handover to our future generation a better place to live in.

www.digambarjains.com  : The matrimonial web site for Digambar Jains

• To subscribe to my very popular yahoogroup:
Send blank mail to: menow-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

On Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 2:08 PM, jain@> wrote:

----- Original Message -----
From: jain
Sent: Wednesday, November 28, 2012 2:04 PM
Subject: Jain Calender

Can you please let me know the source in Mumbai from where I can procure latest Jain Calender. Earlier we used to get the same through you.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment