Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Helping hands r better

Ashok Jain ✆ Sep 30 to me Truly said. Regards. ashok From: Alok Tholiya [mailto:atholiya@gmail.com] Sent: 30 September 2011 06:14 To: Jain Matrimonials; menow; MIFAC yahoogroup; RESORTS TIMESHARE; Santacruz Civic Forum Subject: My sisters flight was in next one hour, I cud not find communication center being traveller and Lo I got help from an unknown office Dear Prakashji, Bank of Baroda Building, Ahinsa Circle, Jaipur. Namaskar. I sincerely thank you for ur kind gesture of extending help and sending the scan to my sister. Thanks to one and all in your office. You are a best example of slogan which u use "Helping Hands are Better than Praying Lips" who extended help to me when I walked in as an stranger and sought to use ur scanner and pc for emailing some urgent travel documents. And I can not only thank you but am inspired to continue to do good work. All the credit for what I will do thru this inspiration will go to you in gods account. Let me know if I can be of any assistance in Mumbai. Thanks and Regards, Alok Tholiya, On Tue, Sep 27, 2011 at 4:16 PM, prakash maldhani wrote: see it "Helping Hands are Better than Praying Lips" CONFIDENTIAL NOTE: The information contained in this email is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable laws. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication (other than to the intended recipient) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete the mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment