Wednesday, November 23, 2011

[MIFAC] Re: Regarding Akar Tithi Darshika and my mail to callous and biased samaj

Bharat Churiwala ✆ bchuriwala@gmail.com via yahoogroups.com 16:48 (4 hours ago) to menow Respected Alokji, Namaste. I am really very much pained by reading your email. I want to offer my service for this cause FREE of charge. As you know, I have always considered your Father Shri B L Tholiyaji as my Goadfather ( I could not find any other suitable word in any other language for "Daddyji"!). Please let me know, How can I be of any service to society. Bharat ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [MIFAC] Re: Regarding Akar Tithi Darshika and my mail to callous and biased samaj From: Mr Alok Tholiya My father Shri B L Tholiya has been doing this honarary work for last 17 years and Aker Printers limited were very generously printing same at below cost/ subsidised rate. No Jain organisation thought to help / assist / promote/ or appriciate.Yet they (Shri Ashok Jain of Akar and shri B L Tholiyaji, practicing Cost accountant) were doing same for 17 years ( ofcourse with the help of their own staff and wellwishers like Shri D C Jain/Patodi). In our samaj only donors ( for pratishtha,samuhik bhojan) get recognition and not the one who does something directly for Samal and its members.My father is not able to draft/ prepare matter of same due to his age 89 years and health.Sorry. But that is not the reson to stop same but the apathy of Samaj which does not produce 2nd order to take over for reasons mantioned above. One day same will be fate of my matrimonial site www.digambarjains.com . Why should any one from my family/ friends / staff should put in effort for a thankless job.And if same time and money I had given in some boli then may be I would be on dias treated as VIP. Money (dhan) is must but those who put their valueable time, efforts must be equally treated so that more volunteers come forward. If u find some other source then pl. let me know as I too would like to buy some copies. If you can also find someone who can prepare Darshika matter as per Digambar Jain calender then pl. advise.We are willing to pay for same. Thanks and Regards, Alok Tholiya ============================================================================================================================== To: Mr Alok Tholiya Sent: Wednesday, 23 November 2011 11:27 AM Subject: Regarding Darshika Dear Sir, Jai Jinendra Hope you are doing well, this is a mail regarding the aakar tithi darshika for the year of 2011, as our earlier discussion you told me regarding that it will take some time due to the health issue of your father. kindly let me know the status.. -- Pratik Jain (Monty) +91-95701-59311

No comments:

Post a Comment