Thursday, December 1, 2011

and read all the mails and blogs you send

From: rsvarsh@hotmail.com
To: tholiya@hotmail.com
Subject: defrauding by timeshare companies
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2011 20:32:20 +0530

My dear Tholia
I am member of your group and read all the mails and blogs you send. I read the mail of defrauding of clients by time share companies. I am a member of CLUB MAHINDRA Holidays unlimited from 1999 for 32 years. I have not been able to use the timeshare for last 10 years because of very heavy annual maintenance charges which are now so much that in that amount one can book 5 star hotel any where in the world. I have not paid AMC for last 4 years and they even do not respond me on my email. I am in a fix as to what to do now. I invested about Rs 4 Lakh in 1998-99 for a one bed room time share for one week. Please advise.

R S Varshneya
2112, Vanashree CHS
Plot no 1 & 2, Sector 58A,
On Palm Beach Road, NERUL, Navi Mumbai 400706

No comments:

Post a Comment