Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Be a Santa clause this year




urgent urgent urgent urgent ..........Be a Santa clause this year....for free and yet collect good karmas







All ur spiritual blessings.And u can fwd the mail to ur contacts in Santacruz who if they hv old stocks then will help needy. Yesterday temp was 11'C 

Alok 

Thanks and Regards,
Alok Tholiya,

Arvind Pandya  drarvindpandya@gmail.com
06:27 (2 hours ago)
to me
I am in Ahmedabad now. Coming back in Feb. Very happy to know of this activity.
On Wed, Dec 28, 2011 at 06:27, Arvind Pandya <drarvindpandya@gmail.com> wrote:
I am in Ahmedabad now. Coming back in Feb. Very happy to know of this activity.
On 27 Dec 2011 07:13, "Alok Tholiya" <atholiya@gmail.com> wrote:
Most of us have bought winter wear  and hv excess of blankets , quilts etc .. 

In area around me there is a hutments of poor. I have anything to be thrown then instead of that pl. send it to me and I will distribute same on your behalf to poor in my area. Pl. send old/used sweaters,scarf, coats,woolens, blankets, other such items.

Pl. ensure same r in clean and neatly packed condition. If those have minor repair/ stitches then same will also do but do not give torn, dirty, smelling clothes. 


Thanks and Regards,
Alok Tholiya,

No comments:

Post a Comment