Thursday, December 22, 2011

Re: [menow] Be A Maximizer

 

Re: [menow] Be A Maximizer
Inbox
x
Forums
x

SoaringEagle  soaringeagle63@gmail.com via yahoogroups.com 
08:35 (14 hours ago)

to menow
Images are not displayed. Display images below - Always display images from soaringeagle63@gmail.com
 
Excellent Sir. Really liked it.
 
It helped me to follow a direction in taking decisions regarding some crucial matters which are currently occupying a lot of my attention.
 
It is as if God sent me an answer about how to handle these matters by making you the medium.
 
Thank you. in taking decisions regarding some crucial matters which are currently occupying a lot of my attention.
 
It is as if God sent me an answer about how to handle these matters by making you the medium.
 
Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment